wii dance kids

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get kids dancing!

    They're dancing like there's nobody watching. It doesn't matter what the audience/people who watch them says, as long as they do it because they love it. Seeing them smiling while dancing makes me feel that they really do love what they're doing in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the time when I was a kid.
    I love dancing too like the kids on the video. Their happiness is a big picture of hope in this world of negavity. Keep it up kids! I know that all of you will be the best example of our future! Enjoy your moments and remember be joyfull always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up kids !!

    When I watched the video, I felt happiness because of their smiles. I don't know how to dance as good as them but I was carried away by the music and also with their dance. These kids are so talented and I hope that they will become the Big Hope for our future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing kids smiling!

    That's the best caption in this video. A kids smile is worth more than all the money in the world. They dance to express, not to impress. Let them do what they want to do. Let them get what they want to get. Let them be what they want to be. Let them shine like a star with so much precious in their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like what Wayne Dyer said. "When you dance your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. Its enjoy each step along the way". Children enjoy dancing and this is the best feeling to express theyreself. Seeing them that they are enjoying simple things like dancing makes me forget my problems and just fill happy for them. Hence, It realize me that being a child will can find genunie happiness and every possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In dancing, it doesn't matter what the audience says, though he/she loves to hear from them your name and claps, standing ovation, and cheering you up. Just dance, enjoy it, and feel your performance. And also dance with a smile on your face. That is what I've notice from this video

    ReplyDelete
  12. While watching the video, i have learned that their smiles are precious like what i had but once your age added by one by one, the life starts where we startssto encounter millions of problems and finding ways to solve them. For now You’re catching on with that move! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The video made me really happy for I can see myself in them whenever I'm dancing or performing in front of people. Dancing brings people into social space where they can work together on mutual enjoyable activity, In addition dancing further helps me to overcome my sadness, I can just dance it off and be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Robert Nay is very interesting person. Imagine, he was just a 14 years old boy who already earned hia own money through designing a gameapplication and it was very incredible to know that the game that i was playing before, was designed by just a young boy boy. You inspired a lot of people Robert Nay! You're great, genius and best role model kf all young people! May God bless you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I saw this video, I realized that true happiness does not come from material things. These kids show contentment and happiness just by doing dancing, unlike millennial kids, they are more focus on technology. This video made me realized to become contented and happy about everything that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seeing this video makes me realize that if you love doing something do it with a smile on your face and that will made you happy and it also shows me that happiness is not something doing bad like bullying it is done by simple things like dancing and I see that in their face keep it up and always enjoy doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When i watched this video i felt amazed because of their gracefulness and happiness and i know that they enjoyed what they're doing. I just missed the times that i was a young like them. No problems, stress, sadness just being happy. I just want to say that just keep doing things that make you happy you must keep it up kids!! Dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt.
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.
    Just Enjoy every moment in your daily life.
    Sooo much love with this amazing danceđź’—

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. While watching the video I feel so happy and also amaze by their performance because I can see that the children are dancing with a smile on their faces. I wish that every children in our country would be like them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. While watching the video I felt so relived because their smiles are so precious. And for me you can not buy happiness so you should always bring the best out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute it is. Soo cuteee. I really enjoy watching these kids. It was really fun to watch, with their smile in them felt so relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These kids are amazing! They dance very well and while they are dancing, i saw the happiness within them and they are really love doing what they want. I'm so glad to see kids like this who became happy for doing what they love. This article is good and very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful kids! I am so amazed that at this very young age they have confidence and very good at dancing. Keep it up kids and keep inspiring others. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment