Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito Fight

Manny Pacquiao  and Antonio Margarito fight held in Cowboys Stadium in Texas is a great success.   The crowd of 40,000 plus have a great boxing sport experienced.   Pacquiao earned his record eight different weight divisions  in which he has won world championship.   Margarito's face is bloody, swollen pulp.  I was expecting the referee will stop the fight because of his condition.  Margarito keep on insisting he still wants to fight.  I can understand that he don't want to stop it but I was expecting the referee or his coach  will stop the fight.   If something bad happen to Margarito after the fight who will be responsible? 

Comments

  1. Pacquaio was really a spectacular boxer. He uplifts Filipino pride and I am one of the people who is really proud of his achievements...Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Pacquaio was not my idol or meaning to say I can't be proud of him. I don't know but i don't like him.. yeah his a champion but for me his not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MANNY PACQUIAO!
    he is undefeated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito fight is an extreme fight that we have seen, but our pride Manny, proves himself that he deserves to call the ultimate boxer. He has the quality and strength of being a champion. We are all proud of you Manny Pacquiao.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment